Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Zenith 5x7 Inserts

I mentioned before that I have a lot of weird shapes and sizes coming in lately.  I am in fill-in mode.  There is very little still out there that is easy to acquire.  The stuff that is out there is mostly larger cards or odd-shaped cards or non-cards.

One of my most recent packages is of the large card variety:
These two Zenith cards each measure 5x7 inches.  They also each contained a normal-sized card.  Unfortunately the previous owner (or someone else) already saw fit to slice the back open to pull the card.  So there go my hopes of randomly finding the Z-Gold parallel.  I do have one of these cards of Nomar Garciaparra, which was not pre-opened.  As I recall the inside card was just a base card of Fred McGriff.  Hardly worth cutting it open.

RESOLUTION TRACKER:
1.  4/5 previously acquired.

2.  2 cards brings me to 983.  17 to go.  I did decide to count these as cards despite the large size.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment