Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Strange Oddball Time: High 5 Decal

When I was in junior high, a friend of mine gave me five decal cards of the Red Sox.  I found out later that they were High 5 decals and I had Roger Clemens, Wade Boggs, Jeff Reardon, Phil Plantier, and Mo Vaughn.  I did not really think much of them for years until I found a listing for this card:
That is the High 5 decal of Sandy Alomar Jr.  There is not much to this.  It is most like a window decal that sticks to glass.  There is no real card stock to this, so it is difficult to get into my nine pocket binder pages.  With the Red Sox cards, I just stuck them to the page.  Not sure what I will do with this one.

RESOLUTION TRACKER
1.  Four of five previously achieved.

2.  Up to 933.  67 to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment