Monday, March 23, 2015

The Last SLU I Needed

I recently received the 1999 Starting Lineup Freeze Frame figure, which was the last of the Starting Lineup figures I needed.  I have one of these with my other Red Sox figures featuring Nomar Garciaparra turning a double play while leaping over a sliding Jim Edmonds.  This one features Sandy Alomar Jr. in full catchers' gear waiting to tag out some other random player that no one cares about.  It is a nice-looking figure and includes a removable mask for Alomar. 

Here is a look:
This is definitely the most action-packed SLU in my Alomar collection.  I am a little surprised at the price it went for even though no one cares about that other guy there.

Here is a closer look at the card:
I could have done without the tongue there.

RESOLUTION TRACKER:
1.  4 of 5 previously achieved.

2.  Up to 977.  23 to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment