Sunday, March 15, 2015

More Star Stuff

This pretty much locks up the rest of the Star stuff that I am aware of.  Apparently some, but not all, of the cards came in glossy and matte versions.  It pretty much just covered one set and one promo, as far as I am aware.  So with the help of Matt to identify the differences, I tracked down the remaining cards I needed:
This was the set, from 1989.  This is the matte version, I apparently already had the glossy version.  This was the first Star set I picked up.  Some nice photography here, although it is clear that they all came from Spring Training.

And this is the Promo.  This is the glossy promo.  I had the matte version.  Both of these items came from the same seller and I think that I have all of the Star stuff now.  Which is great.  Unfortunately that means a lot fewer Padres cards still remain out there.  I did break the century mark on Padres cards though, so that is a milestone of sorts.

RESOLUTION TRACKER:
1.  4/5 previously achieved.

2.  10 cards brings me to 967.  33 to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

1 comment: