Thursday, March 5, 2015

More Tek Progress: Diffractor Time!

I have not been making as much progress on my Tek goal lately.  It has been awhile since I got the last pattern and I still have 18 patterns to go to get all of them.  But I did recently buy these cards:
Yes, those are Chuck Knoblauch Tek Diffractors.  So why did I buy those?  Well I know of a person willing to trade for Tek Diffractors of any player who happened to have these:

If I can't find them on my own, I am willing to pick up something that I can trade for cards I need.  The Knoblauchs were not terribly expensive, only slightly more than I paid for the one diffractor I had previously.  This gives me three Tek Diffractors of Alomar.  I am realistic.  I know of people who have been working on a Diffractor set of their player since they were originally released that don't have close to all of them.  There is a strong possibility that not every pattern has a Diffractor.  In particular pattern 49 does not seem to exist as a Diffractor.  So I am not likely to get all 90 Diffractors.  I am only at 3.  I have a long ways to go.

RESOLUTION TRACKER
1.  Four of five previously achieved.

2.  Up to 935.  65 to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment