Three packages came in over the last few days that all included multiple cards. These were attempts to fill in a bunch of the base card gaps and the occasional parallel for good measure.
1. 1998 Crown Royale. This was a weird set. All the cards were die-cut, similar to the Gold Crown die-cut inserts.
2. 2003 Topps Home Team Advantage. I don't really know what these were but adding another White Sox card is always exciting.
3. 1998 Topps Diamondbacks Inaugural WS. The Diamondbacks were the last of the four expansion teams I needed.
4. 1998 Topps Diamondbacks Inaugural.
5. 1998 Sports Illustrated HL. I had the Extra Edition parallel of this card but not the base card.
6. 1997 Score Artist's Proof White Border. I kept seeing this on Ebay but it had too high of a price tag. I got this one for a fraction of that price.
7. 1996 Stadium Club Members Only. I still need a few parallels of this card.
8. 1996 Flair Gold. There is also a silver foil version that is still on my Top 10.
9. 1995 Score Platinum Team Set. I think these were only available through a mail-in special.
10. 1995 Collector's Choice Gold Signature. I would like this better if it had a gold border like the 1994 set.
11. 1993 Stadium Club Members Only.
12. 1995 Upper Deck Electric Diamond. Terrific action shot. There is apparently a gold version of this too.
13. 2001 Topps Home Team Advantage.
14. 2000 Topps Home Team Advantage.
15. 1994 Upper Deck Fun Pack. Nice Roberto cameo here.
16. 1993 O-Pee-Chee.
17. 1994 O-Pee-Chee.
18. 1999 Skybox Thunder.
19. 1998 Upper Deck Special FX. I did not know they did this set in 1998.
20. 1999 Pacific Red. There are still a ton of Pacific parallels out there.
21. 1991 Sports Illustrated for Kids. A friend of mine had this when I was growing up but refused to trade it to me, much to my dismay. Now, I finally have one.
22. 1997 Sports Illustrated for Kids. This one, I was unaware of until recently.