Burbank Sportscards is one of my favorite online stores to buy from. They have a massive selection and I am still finding cards there that I need. Most of their prices are fairly reasonable, although the rarer cards are pretty pricey. This time I was just grabbing whatever cards caught my eye:
1. 1989 Fleer Glossy. I still need the 1989 Topps Tiffany for glossy factory set-only variations.
2. 2002 Topps Chrome. I really wanted to pick up a bunch of his White Sox stuff, but only managed to grab a few. I have no idea why I did not previously have this one.
3. 2003 Topps Chrome. Same here.
4. 2004 SP Authentic All Star Moments 199/99. I picked up both parallels of this card.
5. 2004 SP Authentic All Star Moments 499/249. I now have all three.
6. 1995 Stadium Club 1st Day.
7. 2000 MLB Showdown Pennant Run 1st Edition. I liked the Showdown series because of the random, unusual players in the sets. Alomar did not quite qualify in 2000, but he certainly did in 2005 when he appeared with the Rangers.
8. 1999 Ultra Gold Medallion. I absolutely love this picture. Alomar has some great play at the plate shots and this is definitely a good one.
9. 2001 Topps Chrome Traded Retrofractor. These are different because of the thick cardboard stock on the back, and the shininess on the front. My third White Sox card of the package.
10. 2001 Fleer Futures Black Gold. And my fourth and final White Sox card of the package.
11. 2000 Pacific Ruby.
12. 1999 Invincible. I got the red version in a pack. I finally added the base version.
13. 1998 Finest Refractor. I always liked the Finest refractors.
14. 1995 Stadium Club Members Only.
15. 1995 Stadium Club Best Seat in the House Members Only.
16. 1998 Topps Tek Pattern 32. This one was actually sent to me for free from a member on a trading forum. It pulled me to within 35 patterns of completing the set. I still need all 90 of the Diffractors though.