Friday, February 27, 2015

The Most Basic Relic

I finally managed to get this card:
This is the 2000 Upper Deck Game Jersey relic card and this is as basic as relic cards got.  A small square piece of white fabric on a card with a horizontal design.  Nevertheless, it was a surprisingly difficult card to come by.  I have been focusing my attention on my Alomar collection for about a year now and this is the first one I have seen.  There have been several really rare cards that I have picked up or seen multiple times.  That is kind of strange.  At this point, there are not many relic cards of Alomar still out there that I need.

RESOLUTION TRACKER
1.  Four out of five previously achieved.

2.  I am now at 930.  70 to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment