Monday, February 9, 2015

A Couple of Random Items

Two packages in the mail today, one of which came from a person who contacted me through this blog, which does not happen real often.  The other was an Ebay win:
1.  1989 Padres Postcard.  This is a postcard so it will not go into my card binder, but rather take its place with some of my other miscellaneous items like the Starting Lineup figures, comic book, and the Pinnacle Snapshots cards.  A reader named Seth contacted me to sell this to me.  He is a Roberto Alomar collector and bought the set to get the Roberto.  I like the photo and I have never seen one of these prior to it arriving in the mail.  Thanks Seth.

2.  1998 Topps Gallery Player's Private Issue.  This one actually looks nicer in person.  The frame is raised somewhat, giving it the appearance of a painting hung on a wall.  Kind of a cool design.  This one is numbered out of 250.

RESOLUTION TRACKER:
1.  No progress.

2.  One card, the postcard does not count toward the total.  I am now at 920, 80 to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment