Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Crusade Pt. 3: The Last Crusade

Today, I received this card:
This is the rarest of the Crusade cards, the red version.  The Crusade inserts from 1998 are legendary.  They were massively expensive when I was growing up and I was sure I was never going to be able to own one.  Particularly these red ones which are numbered out of just 25.  Well today I can say that I have all three versions of the Sandy Alomar Jr. card, as well as a Red Sox card.

This card looks great when added to these:
and:
Yep, all three Crusade versions.  There is of course an executive proof set that are not serial-numbered out there, but these are the major ones.

RESOLUTION TRACKER:
1.  This card was #8 on my Top 10 Most Wanted as of January 1 (it was #5 today), which means that it is the fourth card I have picked up from that list.  My goal was five, so one more to go.

2.  This is card #929.  71 to go to 1,000.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment