Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Odd Shapes and Sizes

I am not a big fan of cards that have odd shapes or sizes, particularly if they do not fit in my binder pages.  The next batch of cards are all oddball cards.  The first three are small cards that are meant to be stickers for some sticker book or other.  Those are fine, if a little small.  But the other one is too big to fit in the page.  It is not so big that I will be putting it with my miscellaneous items, but it will most likely take residence in with my Schwebel's Disc, in the pocket of the binder.  Not a huge fan of that, but what else am I going to do?
As you can see, some strange shapes and sizes here.  The first three are Red Foley stickers and the last is a Score/Hardee's disc that I am guessing was available with some sort of fast food order.  Some interesting oddball items, but again, not the most compelling due to the weird shapes and sizes.

RESOLUTION TRACKER:
1.  No progress.

2.  Four new cards brings me up to 924 total cards, and 76 to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment