Thursday, June 4, 2015

My 1,000th (and 1,001st) Card

Huge milestone here.  This is the first player in my entire collection to hit 1,000 cards.  Not to mention I have finally made some more progress on my Tek needs.  I am down to needing just 15 more cards to have all 90 of the 1998 Tek patterns.
These are patterns 6 and 15.  Pattern 15 is one I thought would take me awhile to find.  15 was Alomar's uniform number with the Indians, so this pattern number, as well as the first, last, and card number patterns are typically in somewhat higher demand.

RESOLUTION TRACKER
1.  The Tek cards are one of the needed Top 10 items, but I still need 15 more.  I have previously gotten four other Top 10 items.

2.  Resolution now achieved.  I have 1,001 cards of Alomar now.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment