Thursday, June 25, 2015

Another Red Label

My most recent pickup is one of the Red Label parallels from Topps Gold Label.  These are pretty hard to find these days since they were serial-numbered to just 50 and the cards are 15 years old at this point.  This is the problem with focusing on a player from the 1990's now.  So many cards are hard to find.  Alomar is not a superstar player, so his stuff does not show up real often.  Maybe when he is named a manager this offseason, that will change.  I hope.

Anyway, here is the Red Label:
This is the Class 2 Red Label from 1999.  Meaning that my two most recent cards are bother 1999 Topps Gold Label variants.  As mentioned, the card is serial-numbered out of just 50.  I paid more than I would have liked for this, but cards are becoming harder and harder to find these days.

I am no longer going to be updating the Resolutions unless I get something that effects them.  This card is not at all related to any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment