Tuesday, June 9, 2015

And Now the Autographed Version...

Back on April 9, I posted about a 1998 Stadium Club Co-Signers card I received that did not have the autographs on it.  Well just recently I managed to find the autographed version of it on COMC:


I will keep the non-autographed version, but I definitely prefer this one.  Initially I saw this card in the Sold Out page and I was cursing myself for not checking earlier, but remembering that a similar thing happened before with a rare card where it showed back up in the available items, I decided to check back.  And for just $16.00, I was able to add my second of the three Co-Signers cards to my Alomar collection.  Oddly, both of the cards I have are combined with Yankees.  As a Red Sox fan I don't much care for Yankees players.  It is odd to have autographs of Andy Pettitte and Tino Martinez at all for me. 


All that being said, I would love to see a dual autograph of Alomar with Mariano Rivera to celebrate his game-winning home run in the ALDS in 1997.  That card would likely be very pricey though, and it would not be because of Alomar.

RESOLUTION TRACKER:
1.  4/5 previously achieved.

2.  Previously achieved.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment