Sunday, April 5, 2015

I Had to Buy a Team Set for This

I am not an Indians fan.  I believe I have been pretty clear about that.  I am actually a Red Sox fan.  However, I was a Sandy Alomar, Jr. fan from an early age.  Every once in awhile I have to buy something like a rare team set in order to get the Alomar card I need.  This was one of those times.
This is the 1996 Topps Team Topps card.  What separates it from the regular base card is the logo in the top left corner that says "Indians American League Champions '95".  Now I also have the whole team set to deal with, which I will likely break up and sell piece by piece.  I imagine the Thome, Lofton, and Vizquel cards could make my money back if I can find collectors of those players.  They are out there and Vizquel collectors are pretty crazy.

RESOLUTION TRACKER
1.  4/5 previously achieved.

2.  Up to 986.  14 to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment