Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Some New Stuff

A couple of new cards.  My posting has been a bit more limited lately because one of the home computers is out for repairs and my wife has a tendency to monopolize the other one.  My work computer is having problems with internet connection lately too.  It's been frustrating.

1.  1997 Donruss Signature Autographs Millenium Marks.  I love the shot of Alomar in this one with the hockey-style catchers' mask.  The autograph is nice too.  I wish Alomar had more game-used cards.  He has a nice number of autos though.

2.  1992 Sports Card News.  I am not really sure what this oddball is.  I have a couple now that are similar.

3.  1998 Aurora Pennant Fever Silver.  This is my third variation of this insert.  I have the base and the red as well.  There is still a platinum blue and a copper out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment