Saturday, July 19, 2014

Everything But the Kitchen Sink...

What do we have here?  An oddball, promo, autograph, bat card, and a metal card.  That is quite the collection of cards...
1.  1991 Topps Gallery of Champions.  This is a thick, aluminum card.  Topps used to make these of the the major award winners.  I have been looking for it for some time, trying to get a decent price for it.  I got it with a couple of the other cards in this scan.

2.  1993 Select Promo.  I scanned the back of this because that is what shows that this is the promo.  The stats are all 0's.

3.  2004 Donruss Recollection Autograph 1991.  This is my fourth of the Recollection Autographs.  I still prefer my 1989 RC auto from this set.  The Diamond King is probably the most likely to be preferred.

4.  1991 Topps Cracker Jack.  I did once manage to get some Cracker Jack cards from Cracker Jack packages.  But I had no idea what they were at the time this came out.

5.  2002 Topps Gold Label MLB Awards Ceremony Platinum.  Believe it or not, this is just my second relic card of Alomar with the Indians.

No comments:

Post a Comment