Thursday, January 29, 2015

Knocked Another One Off My Top 10

This is the 1999 Pacific Prism Red parallel, a retail-only parallel that completes the entire rainbow for the Prism set for me.  While it is nowhere near as impressive as the 2000 Prism set, for which I have the entire run of Jason Varitek cards, it is still nice to have.  Some day soon I will post a picture of all of the Prism cards together.  This scan comes off looking purple, but I assure you it is actually red in person.

RESOLUTION TRACKER
1.  This was card #3 on my Top 10 Most Wanted List.  It is the second card I have knocked off of my Top 10 list as it was on January 1.  3 more to go.

2.  I now have 912 Sandy Alomar Jr. cards.  88 to go to 1,000.

3.  Resolution previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment