Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Burbank Order with Some Tek Progress

Someone alerted me that Burbank Sportscards was selling some more Tek cards.  I rushed over to see if I needed any of the Alomars and figured I would pick up a couple of additional cards if there was something I needed.  There was one pattern I needed so I decided to make the purchase a little more worth my while.

1.  1994 Finest Refractor Sandy Alomar.  I am not sure how this one had escaped me for so long.

2.  1998 Topps Tek Pattern 10.  Another one down.  18 to go.

3.  1997 Bowman Chrome International Refractor.  The last of the 1997 Bowman Chrome parallels I needed.  I like the flag in the background.

RESOLUTION TRACKER
1.  I picked up a Tek pattern leaving 18 to go to knock it off my Top 10.  Still seems a ways off.

2.  3 new cards leaving me with 909.  81 to go to 1,000.

3.  Resolution previously achived.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment