Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Triumvirate, Danbury Mint, Oddballs and More

Some random new cards to show off from the last two days:
1.  1998 Pinnacle Performers Peak Performers.  I remember getting a few packs of this product when it came out yet I do not remember this parallel set.

2.  2007 Danbury Mint.  I showed a previous Danbury Mint card from 2003 showing Alomar with the Rockies.  This one has the same picture minus pinstripes and has an Indians logo.  I do not know how these cards were available.  I had the 2004 and 2007 World Series champion sets but these were obviously different.

3.  1989 Broder Preview.

4.  1989 Broder Baseball's Finest Stars.

5.  1989 Broder Golden Superstars.  I got each of these Broder cards in a big lot that also included some Red Sox cards.  I have no idea at all how these were distributed.

6.  1998 Stadium Club Triumvirate Luminous.  Another card knocked off the Top 10.  I am pretty sure this is the Luminous.  They were the most common variant.  This is the kind of intricate die cut Pacific was known for.  The scan does not do it justice.  This is a terrific looking card.

No comments:

Post a Comment