Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Catching Up: 2016 Archives Signature Buybacks - 1994 Finest

There is actually an interesting story behind the acquisition of this one.  Kind of.  It is not likely that I would have sought this one out.  There were tons of Indians cards.  I do like the fact that this is a Finest buyback, but it is not exceptionally rare, at 25 serial-numbered copies.  But I got it in a group break through Ebay.  I have never had much luck pulling Sandy Alomar Jr. cards from packs.  There were several years that I never pulled any cards, pretty much from the time that I officially started the player collection to the point that it was mostly an afterthought.  I bought into the group break by buying the chance at all Sandy Alomar Jr. cards from Archives Signature from a case.  This was the only card of him pulled, but hey, an autograph is an autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment