Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sportlots Order

I ordered a few cards from a seller on Sportlots recently.  I ordered five cards but received only four.  The seller refunded the additional amount for the missing card, but this seems to be happening an awful lot recently.  I have had a number of items I just never received.  Oh well, it was not a terribly difficult card to find, so I will just re-order it somewhere else.
1.  1998 Topps Gold Label Class 1.  There are still a few base cards out there I still need.  This was one, though I did have the Black Label version.  The hockey-style mask is a big highlight.

2.  1998 Paramount Red.  The base is the card that I did not get.  I did get the red though which is slightly harder to find.

3.  1998 Donruss Gold Press Proof.  I liked the die-cut cards quite a bit.  Donruss does not do much here, but it works.

4.  1998 Sports Illustrated.  The short-lived Sports Illustrated set from Fleer had some terrific photography.  I love cards of Alomar in full catchers' gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment