Thursday, August 7, 2014

Finally

Here is 1998 Topps Tek Pattern 63:
This card has had a wild ride.  I won this card off of Ebay in April.  After a little while, I received a package from the seller, but it contained a Pacific football card and not this card.  I contacted the seller a few times prior to receiving a response.  Eventually we agreed that he would refund the money, plus add some shipping cost for me to send the football card to the correct buyer and that buyer would send me this card.  I attempted to email the other buyer on a few occasions with no response.  Eventually I just sent it off to be rid of it.  I never heard from the other buyer despite repeated attempts to get this card.  After more than a month I received an email from the other buyer.  He told me he sent the card back and that he never received my address, despite the fact that I left my address in every single email I sent.  So obviously he never saw any of my emails.  I then contacted the seller again, making multiple attempts, once again.  Finally a week or so ago, the seller got back to me and told me he did have the card but had been on vacation, which is why he had no idea he had it.  He confirmed my address and sent the card.  So at last, pattern 63 has found its new home.  What a long, strange trip it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment