Tuesday, May 7, 2019

No, I Have Not Abandoned This Collection

It is just kind of hard to find cards I need these days.  I never really went nuts for the Archives Signatures cards, and I don't know why.  Maybe it's the cases, or the fact that everyone selling them was over-pricing them.  The second one probably.  But there will be a few posts in the coming days, because I managed to find a few cards I needed.

Up first:
This is the 1998 Topps Gallery Gallery Proofs card.  It is serial-numbered to 125.  I had to double-check on it when I saw it pop up on COMC to make sure I did not already own it.  There is not a lot of difference, except some minor coloring, card stock, black and white back and the serial numbering.  So, finally, a new Alomar to my collection.  As I said, check back in the next couple days for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment