Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Beckett Organize Trade

I decided I would finally pay money to get the Beckett Organize feature just so I could make contact with a few members that had some of my missing Alomar cards in their trade lists that I could not contact otherwise.  I ended up contacting several people, but to this date I have only heard back from one.  Which is okay, but not quite what I was hoping for.  Some of those other members have not been on the site in several months, others I am not quite sure why I have not heard back.

I did work out a trade for these two tough-to-find 1997 parallels:
The Donruss Signature Platinum Press Proof is limited to 150 copies.  The Donruss Gold Press Proof is limited to 500.  I like the die-cut on the Gold Press Proof.

RESOLUTION TRACKER:
1.  4/5 previously achieved.

2.  Just four to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment