Saturday, December 26, 2015

Some Other Items It Took Me Awhile to Add

These are some random parallels that I always meant to get, but just never got around to.  Yes, the Diamond King is that large compared to the other two.  It is the Super Diamond King, which was a box topper, I think.  Alomar should have been a Diamond King at least one other time, but that is a topic for another day.  The Gallery card is an auction points card.  I had the 50 Points card, this is the 25 Points card.  Many collectors may not distinguish the cards, which I understand, but do consider them different.  Finally, the Topps Traded card is the grayer back version.  The retail cards had a darker back while the factory set versions had lighter-colored backs.  Again, some collectors may not consider them different and again, I understand but respectfully disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment