I mentioned some time ago that I have been on a binge lately. That was particularly evident with my series of orders on COMC over the last couple of weeks. It started off with an order of 11 cards centered around a promo. Then, the following week there were newly added cards on consecutive days that I had to order.
2. 1998 Pacific Paramount Copper.
3. 1999 Pacific Revolution Red. The red parallels from Pacific are retail-only and can be pretty hard to find these days.
4. 1999 Bowman Chrome Refractor.
5. 2001 Fleer Platinum Parallel. Numbered out of 201, I wanted to add this because it is one of a dwindling number of White Sox cards I still need.
6. 1999 Black Diamond Triple. I still need the green Quadruple card to finish out this run.
7. 1997 Bowman International. I had no idea I did not have this one yet until I was filling out my order.
8. 2001 MLB Showdown. I think I still need a couple of cards and I will have all of Alomar's MLB Showdown cards. This is another White Sox card I needed.
9. 1999 Topps Stars Foil. This card is also serial-numbered to 299 and is a card I had not seen before.
11. 1989 Star Promo. This was the card around which the first order was placed. There are still a few Star cards still out there.
12. 1998 Pacific Red. Another retail-only red parallel.
13. 1998 SPx Finite. This is the last of this run I needed. Oddly it is the most common version.
14. 2001 Fleer Focus Green. This is the card that kicked off the second order. Again, I had the Jason Varitek already.
15. 1998 Topps Tek Pattern 41. And this is the card that started the third order. I am down to just 27 more Tek patterns to have them all.