Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Another One Down

This is the third card from my 10 Most Wanted as of January 1, 2015 to be acquired:
This is the 1989 BYN Puerto Rico card depicting Alomar with the Winter League team Los Leones de Ponce.  It is the last of the Winter League cards I needed and my second overall.  This kind of really obscure oddball item is one of the most interesting things about having a player collection.  I just don't have anything like this in my team collection.

RESOLUTION TRACKER:
1.  This was #6 on my Ten Most Wanted list as of January 1.  It was at #5 as of this morning.  Now, it is gone from the list.  I need two more to cross off from that list to achieve this resolution.  The 2006 Special FX Purple card of Alomar with the Dodgers moves to #10 on the list now.

2.  One more card means I am up to 919.  81 to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment