Monday, February 2, 2015

1/1?

I decided to splurge last week on a very rare card.  Possibly even a 1/1.  But not really sure.  I will explain after the scan:
This is the 1999 Ultimate Victory 1 of 1 Parallel, well sort of.  The issue is this: there is a line that says "Missing Serial Number".  I believe that this card was either issued as a replacement or it may have not been intended to be released at all.  The actual parallel should have had a serial number.  But I considered this issue carefully.  Ultimately my decision was that I would likely never see the real serial-numbered version of this card.  So I decided I would go ahead and get it.  If I ever do see the real version, I will have another decision to make.

RESOLUTION TRACKER:
1.  No progress.

2.  One card, up to 917.  83 to go.

3.  Previously achieved.

4.  No progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment