Thursday, February 6, 2020

Ho-Hum, Another Buyback

I had to add this one.  For one, it is a White Sox card, and there are not a ton of White Sox autographs of Alomar around.  And secondly, this is the last Major League card of Alomar during his playing career, coming in Topps Update in 2006.  This was Alomar's penultimate Major League season.  He did play for the Mets in 2007, but only for eight games and never got a card in the Majors, though there is a minor league card.  So it was a no-brainer to grab this one.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brad...How's it going these days?
    I chuckled at this card as I have the 2017 Postseason version #'d/10 set aside for you in a pile of Red Sox cards I have yet to send out. It's only been 3 years since I intended to ship them off. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's not a problem at all. Things are going fine, haven't been focusing as much on this collection of late but still grabbing stuff when I find it.

    ReplyDelete