Sunday, January 12, 2020

2019 Archives Signature Buyback Group Break

I bought into a two-case break for the 2019 Topps Archives Signature series some time ago.  I did this once before and picked up a card, so I figured my chances were reasonably good here too.  I did score a couple:
I have no idea if the gold ink cards are supposed to be some sort of variation, or if they are there for smaller print-run cards, or if they were just a fluke thing.  It is pretty cool though.  The 1997 Bowman is the rarer of the two, numbered to just eight.  The 1992 Topps card was not likely to be picked up by me, it is kind of a boring card, but adding it this way is just fine. 

Honestly I am a little tired of Topps doing these things with Alomar.  There is not much new to do with this idea.  I try to avoid getting cards I already have.  Although I am still looking for one of the 2005 Topps Total cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment