Wednesday, May 8, 2019

#4 on My Most Wanted List...

...Has been found:
This is the 2002 Topps Chrome Traded Black Refractor.  It was the last Rockies card (non-Buyback edition) that I needed.  It was pretty elusive.  I had never seen it show up until it popped up on Ebay recently.  Thank you Ebay saved search notifications.  I never would have even seen it otherwise because I have not been actively seeking Alomar cards for awhile after getting frustrated that none were popping up that I needed.  I paid a little more than I think I should have, but I was willing to do it to add this one to my collection.  This looks even better in person.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you add a card you needed to the collection. Black Refractors are my favorite color parallels. This one looks really sharp.

    ReplyDelete