Anyway, here is the Sandy Alomar Jr. bobblehead, which now knocks off almost all of my 2015 collecting goals.
It is a nice piece, clearly celebrating his 1997 All Star Game MVP Award. Very interesting piece. The trophy is removable. This is the only Sandy Alomar Jr. bobblehead of which I am aware.
As I said, the only remaining goal is to knock off one of the Top 10 Most Wanted cards that I needed on January 1.
Here is what I would need to accomplish that from that list:1. 1998 Topps Tek #27 (8, 11, 13, 21, 27, 54, 55, 71, 78, 83, 86)
2. 1997 Flair Showcase Masterpiece #115 (any version)
4. 1997 Topps Stars '97 All Stars #AS20
5. 1997 Pacific Baerga Softball #4
9. 2002 Topps Chrome Traded Black Refractor #T68
10. 2005 Topps Rookie Cup Blue #75
I am beginning to think I am not going to make it. I knocked off a bunch of Tek cards and four of the other items from the list, but I have not seen any of the remaining cards. If anyone has one, please let me know.